50 gowns in varried sizes and colors will be available FREE of charge to military
brides who meet the qualifications click here for details.
PLEASE be sure you REGISTER BEFORE you attend the event.
- Brides who are active duty, or are engaged to an active duty military man AND
- Bride has, or finacee has been deployed to a qualifying combat zone within the past 5 years.
- Appointments are not taken, and pre-registration is not necessary.
- Event begins promptly at 4pm, but brides may arrive earlier to secure
a place in line. This is a first-come-first-served event and gowns go quickly!
- Appropriate proof of eligibility includes: deployment papers, or official letter of deployment, and a photo
ID (a military ID is NOT necessary).
- Brides will have a 30 minute
"mini" appointment with our team of bridal consultants to choose the gown of their dreams!
- Brides should feel free to bring a friend or family member to share the experience.
- Additional items will be available to brides while supplies last- jewelery, veils, photography
services, hair and makeup services, and more!
Dear Wedding Angels,
I can't tell you thank you enough for the amazing experience my daughter Kelly had at your Brides
Across America give away on Wed.Nov 10. Your staff was so kind and helpful and made her and each bride feel special. I watched
the ladies eagerly look for dresses for the brides and get so excited when something worked. Kelly found the dress of her
dreams. She looks so beautiful in it and I know when she wears it down the aisle part of what will make that moment special
will be the memories she has of the time spent with you in your shop. The comraderie of the gals as they stood on line and
laughed and shared their stories helped take away for a short time the sting of separation from their guys.
Thank you for your generosity and support of our troops in this incredible manner…
I'm spreading the word about your shop!
My name is Alissa, I'm 26 years old, and I am a veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom. Today, I heard
of what your store had been doing for vets and their fiances. This admirable act of kindess had brought me to tears as I listened
to this story. You see, ever since I left the military, 3 years ago, I had been getting quite a bit of harassment in my town
from people disagreeing with the war/military. So, for me to see a company reach out their arms so graciously to those who
served and those who endured the separation to those serving is nothing less than amazing. I do not live in state,
rather in Fargo ND (don'tya know). Thank you for helping those who served, from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU.